Strawberry daiquiri is one of the best cocktails. It is top of my list on my favourites and it is for plenty of other people, it has a holiday beach feel to it. Imagine relaxing on a beach in the Maldives sipping sweet strawberry daiquiri, it is heaven in my mind! You have to give this recipe a try, you will want to recommend to friends and family because it really is so good. Why not get your friends together and have a cocktail making class, you can use this recipe as your own. The recipe and method is so easy to do, and you will not be disappointed! When I made it the first time I was pleasantly surprised.
With this cocktail it’s not all about how much rum is used, it is about the flavour of the fruit and the good feeling you get from it. You can also make them virgin by taking away the rum. You may think adding lime juice may be strange, but go for it! It adds a great tang and takes away the amount of sweetness you get from the strawberries. Strawberries and lime go so well together its a very popular cider combination. To make a simple syrup, boil one part water and one park granulated sugar and boil until the sugar has dissolved.
- Simple Syrup (5oz)
- Frozen Strawberries (4 cups)
- Fresh Strawberries (1 Cup)
- Lime Juice (1)
- Light White Rum (4oz)
- Grab yourself 2 large cocktail glasses.
- Measure out your ingredients and put to one side.
- Depending on how large your blender is, add all the ingredients together into the blender or if yours is small add half of each ingredient and pour into your glass.