Why is bamboo viscose great to wear?
- 40% more moisture absorbent than cotton
- Breathable fabric that keeps feet fresh and dry
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Durable and stronger than cotton
Why Indian Bamboo and not cotton?
- Bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides.
- Naturally requires less water (a third of the water required to grow cotton), farmers don’t need to irrigate their crop, saving water in a country where water shortages are a big problem.
- Bamboo yields are ten times higher per hectare than cotton and the plant rarely needs replanting, sprouting on its own.
- Bamboo yarns require less dye than cotton and keep their colour for longer.
- Various designs we have available: map, rainbow, pink cats, lilac, seascapes, striped, turquoise elephants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.