Skip to content
- This unique Andean Quena Jacaranda Flute is a traditional instrument commonly used in many areas of traditional South American, Peruvian music.
- The quena produces an exceptionally beautiful sound and has been played by the indigenous tribes of South America and their ancestors for generations, once being revered as a sacred icon.
- Although originating from the mountains of South America, the quena is a favorite of musicians and woodwind players all around the world.
- Presented in a decorative carry bag -
- please note the colours and patterns of the carry bag vary as these are hand finished
- The flute measures 38cm (l)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection